Speaking and Lectures
with Dr. Curtis Westersund, DDS
“I believe that dentists need to be leaders on the forefront of treating their patients’ physiology.
As dentists we have a unique perspective on the most finely tuned touch organs of the body … the teeth.”
– Dr. Curtis Westersund
Lecture Topics Available:
- The Physiology of Occlusion
- Everyday TMD in the dental office
- Introduction to the T-Scan
- T-Scan and other Biometrics for Pain Patients
- “I lost the bite, the gums are receding, the tooth is sensitive, the restorations keep chipping” … Occlusion solutions to everyday dental problems.
- Using EMG’s and T-Scan for providing a functional rebalance using Disclusion Time Reduction (DTR) protocols.
- Coronoplasty with T-Scan Biometrics
- The Natural Fit Orthotic: A non-invasive long-term solution for TMD therapy
- ULF TENS and T-Scan for orthotic delivery
- Diagnosis Protocols for TMD/TMJ patients: A team goal
Obstructive Sleep Apnea and the Matrix+ Home Sleep Testing equipment
- TMD and Medical Legal: How to provide medical legal reporting for accident patients
- Marketing your Dental Skills: the social media skills for promoting a valuable service
- Training the Treatment Care Coordinator for better case acceptance.
Overseas requires one extra day fee.
More About Curtis
Curtis has published work on the use of biometric equipment in the Handbook of Research on Computerized Occlusal Analysis Technology Applications in Dental Medicine. He is also published in CRANIO®: The Journal of Craniomandibular & Sleep Practice on “The Relationship between craniocervical orientation and centre of force of occlusion in adults.”