My focus is to listen and understand my patients’ dental concerns. Treatment is always staged according to the patient’s needs, timeline and budget.
The first thing I need to determine with any patient is not just what you think the problem is but how it’s affecting your life. I want to find out what the cause is.
My credentials and publications, at a glance
- Graduated in 1979 from University of Alberta as a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery)
- Mastership at the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Have focused Dentalife in the treatment of TMJ disorder, sleep apnea, and chronic pain
- Published in two books and in the scientific journal CRANIO®: The Journal of Craniomandibular & Sleep Practice
- Lectures world wide on the Physiology of Occlusion and the treatment of TMD/TMJ Disorders
Finding the right treatment for you
Think of it this way – pulling a tooth may offer you relief in the interim but it could lead to another set of problems down the road. Think about it like this – asking your mouth to function without all of your teeth is like asking your car to operate with three tires. Your mouth is now unbalanced, just as your car would be.
I will do a thorough exam and history and look at the whole picture. Depending on your dental health concerns, I can offer a variety of solutions in order to suit your needs and your budget.
Like all Alberta Dentists, I work with my patients to treat their oral health concerns and to let them know a more natural looking smile may be an option.
If you have been concerned about your appearance or oral health problems, I may have options for a better smile or improved oral health.
As your downtown Calgary general dentist, I can provide information and options for dental concerns such as:
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental phobia
- Dental anxiety
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Missing teeth
- Tartar buildup
- Bad breath options
- Tooth loss
- Porcelain fillings
- Plastic dental fillings
- Tooth pain
- Damaged teeth
- Receding gums
- Dental crowns or bridges
- Alternatives to mercury fillings
After conducting a thorough dental exam and run through of your history, I will listen and carefully go over the best options with you.