To Our Valued Patients, Your health and well-being continues to be our top priority
To Our Valued Patients,
Your health and well-being continues to be our top priority, and we hope you and your family are safe and healthy.
At the recommendation of the Alberta Dental Association, and to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are currently closed with the exception of dental emergencies. If you have an emergency please contact us at (403)-262-9898 and leave a voicemail, or use the Make an Appointment bar below and we will contact you. All patients will undergo a pre-treatment risk assessment for everyone’s safety.
Dental emergencies are:
Dental pain that can’t be managed by over-the-counter medication
We are closely monitoring information and recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and the Alberta Dental Association to ensure we are using and sharing the best hygiene practices available with our staff. Fortunately, there are preventative measures that we can take to protect our health and the health of those around us. Our staff are trained to maintain a healthy and sanitized work environment.
Please do not come to the clinic if:
1. You have a fever, cough and/or nausea.
2. You’ve had close contact with a person with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
3. You’ve had close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who was in mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Iran, South Korea, Japan or Italy in the last two weeks.
If you have any of the above listed symptoms, we strongly advise you to self-isolate and call Health Link 811.
We also strongly recommend the following:
- wash your hands often and well with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth
avoid close contact with people who are sick
- cough and sneeze into your sleeve and not your hands
- clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched
- stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill
- when you come to our office, please utilize the hand sanitizer provided
- avoid shaking hands
Together we can pull through this, even at a distance.
Wishing you good health, wellness, and safety,
The Dentalife Team
Send us a Message